Azuga resort offers countless opportunities for recreation, both in winter and in summer:
● 9 mountain hiking trails ,from very easy to very difficult, in Bucegi and Baiului Mountains
● mountaineering routes in Bucegi Mountains
● winter sports (alpine skiing, cross country skiing , randonee, snowboarding, sledding)
● summer sports ( two handball – volleyball fields , one football field, two clay tennis courts, 1
basketball field , a gym)
● skateboard (Ecaterina Teodoroiu Park, Ritivoiu Street, Independentei Street Park
● picnicking, hunting and fishing
● Pravoha river boating
Valea Limbaselului and Valea Azugii are perfect for sport fishing , of course with observance of
concerned legal provisions and when legally permitted.
You can as well fish trout in Hotel Cautis ponds , in the tranquility of nature and fresh air. You can grill either your one capture or go for the help from the hotel staff. The children can learn the pleasure of fishing or enjoy the ducks on the ponds.
Extreme sports (paintball, ATV riding , mountain - biking, alpinism and climbing)
Quad Team Building - Valea Azugii Street , BonTon Chalet guest house , 45°26'39.7"N 25°35'42.8"E
● ATV / Quad
● Tir Airsoft
● Tir Arc
● Snow Tubing
● Snow Bike
Routes difficulty level: beginner
The activity is organised and supervised by specialised trainers, for groups of minimum 5 persons.
Telefon : 0743.183.253
● mountaineering / climbing;
● tyrolean traverse;
● Indian bridge;
Azuga sports base
The sports center is equipped with a last generation game court suitable for football, handball,
basketball and tennis. The lockers rooms are fully equipped too.
The game court opened in Azuga is provided with night lighting. The local Theoretical High
School students may use the facility for free while for others the fee is decided by the Local
The sport base rental fee is approved by Decision of Local County no . 191/2013:
- The gyms 25 lei / h, + 10 lei / h for lighting, if used;
- The sports base 50 lei / h, + 10 lei / h for lighting, if used.
There are many hiring centers in Azuga for skiing equipment, sleds, snowboards. Most of them are
located close to the slope and the prices vary between 40-50 Lei / day for a complete set of skiing
and between 10-15 lei for a sled.
Rental center “Romenergo” located at the bottom side of gondola lift
- S.C. TIRILOLEMN S.R.L.AZUGA tel. 0722-594618
- P.F. NICA MARIN AZUGA
- P.F. FRATILA CORNEL SINAIA
- S.C. MONTUR SERV S.R.L. AZUGA tel. 0745-845063
- S.C. GOSPI SPORT S.R.L. AZUGA tel.0724-228311
- S.C. VASIS S.R.L. AZUGA tel.0723-935473
- S.C. LOGAN PLUS S.R.L. AZUGA tel. 0744-344308
- ASOCIATIA LOCALA DE TURISM AZUGA tel.0244-327441
- S.C. VLASER CRIS S.R.L. tel.0727-224764
- S.C. ROMENERGO S.A. BUCURESTI tel. 0244-327175
- Fratila Cornel PFA 0745-015.241:
● Full skiing equipment (skis , ski boots , poles) - 40 RON/day
● Skis (without ski boots and poles)) : 25 RON/ day
● Ski boots : 15 RON/ day
● Ski poles : 5 RON/ day
Full equipment : 35 RON /day
ADULTS – SNOWBOARDING
- Snowboarding equipment ( board, boots) :40RON/day
- Snowboard :30 RON/day
- Boots : 15RON /day
Full snowboarding equipment :35RON /day
10 RON/ hour or 50 RON/day
8 RON/hour or 40 RON/ day
8 RON /hour or 40 RON/ day
There are also two tubing runs for thrill fans. They are located near the Cazacu slope and price for buoy renting a is around 15 RON for half an hour.
In the evening, the guests can relax by bowling, playing table tennis or billiard at Azuga Ski & Bike
Resort fun center .
The Tourist Center Azuga Ski & Bike Resort located at the bottom of Sorica slope in Azuga locality
2 km far from DN1 has : hotel, restaurant, fun center ( bowling, billiard, table tennis ) , gondola lift,
sportswear hiring center and snack bar.
Located inside the fun center , less than 100 far from the hotel, the bowling room has 8 professional
bowling alleys, one tennis table , 4 billiard tables , a hokey table and a ultramodern bar.
Address: no 3 Str. Sorica Street , 105100 Azuga, Prahova