Azuga city is located on the most travelled trans-Carpathian valley of Romania - Prahova Valley – namely DN1 (E60), the stretch that connects the cities of Ploiesti and Brasov.
Azuga can be accessed from Râșnov from DN 73A road.
Road distances :
- București – Azuga: 136 km
- Brașov - Azuga: 33 km
- Sibiu - Azuga: 172 km
- Cluj-Napoca - Azuga: 304 km
- Timișoara - Azuga: 457 km
- Iași - Azuga: 337 km
- Constanța - Azuga: 365 km
By train, on the Bucharest – Brasov double electrified railway, up to the Azuga train station, approx. 135 km far from Bucharest and 36 km far from Brasov.
In addition, in winter season there are the so called “snow trains", which became a tradition for the Romanian Railways.
Permanently updated information related to the train time table are available on the Romanian Railway website: http://www.infofer.ro/.
The nearest airports and the transfer distances to Azuga are as follows :
- Bacau International Airport: 210 km
- Târgu Mureș International Airport: 202 km
- Sibiu International Airport: 172 km
- Craiova International Airport: 272 km
- București”Henri Coandă” International Airport: 136 km
- București ”Aurel Vlaicu” International Airport: 140 km
- Constanța”Mihail Kogălniceanu” International Airport: 365 km
- Tulcea International Airport: 345 km